Thursday, July 16, 2015

Total Tea #1 Doctor Recommended Gentle Detox Tea

This tea is great! I am more of a fan of sweet tea, but I did not want to add any sweetener to this so that I didn't ruin the effects. I was very skeptical. I didn't think it would do anything. Surprisingly it works very well! It doesn't leave you running for the bathroom, but it does make it easy to go a few short hours after drinking it. It has a nice subtle taste of cinnamon, I got a hint of orange as well. It isn't strong at all even after sitting for 8-10 minutes. The taste is good for not being sweetened. You must drink it daily to get its full detox effect. It would also be good for relieving constipation. I definitely recommend trying it out for yourself! This tea can be purchased on Amazon! #totaltea I received this product mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate