Sunday, October 2, 2016

Physicians Formula Eye Booster™Instant Doll Lash Extension Kit

To my surprise I recently won this new lash product I received in the mail. I was very excited to try it out as I am always on the lookout for the best mascara for my fine blonde lashes. I love to have a more dramatic look to my lashes. I was a little bit shocked to find out that the "extensions" tube really includes extenions! The bottle is filled with tiny fiber lashes that you apply as after applying the mascara. Then you apply another coat of mascara after applying the extensions to seal them in place. The first run at this was a little painful, given my surprise by the lash extension fibers, I got them all over and in my eye! They can be quite messy if you are not prepared. Unfortunately I did not see any difference in the length or volume of my lashes compared to my usual mascaras. Maybe it is due to my natural oils around my eyelids, but I recommend giving it a try for yourself. Eye Booster™Instant Doll Lash Extension Kit is available at most drugstores and www.physiciansformula.com for around $15.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really decent site post. Not very numerous individuals would really, the way you simply did. I am truly awed that there is such a great amount of data about this subject have been revealed and you've put forth a valiant effort, with so much class. In the event that needed to know more about green smoke audits, than by all methods come in and check our stuff. lash extensions atlantaga

    ReplyDelete

Translate