Saturday, June 20, 2015

Kiss Brush-On Gel Nail Kit

I am not one for using fake nails all that often, mainly due to the "fake" feeling. I hate feeling like there is something on my fingers whenever I use acrylic nails. They have always just felt so heavy and get in the way. They would never last long either. They would always break almost immediately. And the glue, the glue is the worst. It is so messy and hard to work with. Then came Kiss Brush-On Gel Nail Kit! I am so happy that this was brought to my attention. I am in love with this little kit. It is so easy! It is basically a 3 step system and is super easy to use and not messy at all! My favorite part is that I forget that I have them on. At first I had them too long and unfortunately a couple were pried up and broke off. But once I trimmed them to a length that worked for me, it is like they are not even there. Did I mention they use gel? These are not your typical acrylic nails, they use gel instead and it seems so much stronger and goes on really smooth. I do recommend a couple coats though. These nails dry in less than 5 minutes and does not use a light! I definitely recommend them if you are interested in fake nails, but have always hated the ones that do not last. These seem so strong and have already lasted me much longer than the usual! This kit is available around $10.99 at CVS. Check out Kiss at your local drugstore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate