Thursday, April 26, 2012

bain de terre Keratin Phyto-Protein Shampoo

The bain de terre Keratin Phyto-Protein shampoo is so great! Like the other bain de terre shampoo I have tried it helps with the tangles so much! I have thick hair so when I sleep it gets knotted up quite a lot. This is the only brand that I have found that helps me untangle my hair painlessly. The keratin protein helps restore the strength in your hair. As we all know, our hair needs protein! As it says on their website "bain de terre’s signature botaniceuticals are proven to be therapeutically beneficial for your hair. Each pesticide-free botanical has been extracted from ethically harvested plants using only the purest water. These high quality botanicals are carefully selected and standardized to ensure they retain and deliver the full spectrum of benefits intended by nature". I love that this shampoo has natural ingrediants. It is also sulfate free! I have not been using it long enough to tell, but it is supposed to repair damage that has been done to your hair, only time will tell! Although, this shampoo does makes your hair very smooth and managable. For once, my hair is shiny! I love it! Check out their website, to find out more information and to find out where you can purchase your own! - I would just like to add that this is not a sponsored review, all opinions are my own.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate