Saturday, March 16, 2013

EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale w/ Extra Large Backlit 3.5" Display and "Step-On" Technology [2013 VERSION]

Recently I had the great opportunity to try out the EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale w/ Extra Large Backlit 3.5" Display and "Step-On" Technology [2013 VERSION]. I love this scale! Before, I was just using the cheap HealthoMeter brand for the price. Upon receiving the scale, courtesy of EatSmart, I noticed that my old scale was telling me I weighed a whole pound EXTRA than I actually did. I placed this scale on a level hard floor and compared it to the other. I even calibrated it like the directions stated. This scale is so simple to use, all you have to do is step on it, no tapping! I love the backlight display. It is great for dark lit rooms. This scale does not fluctuate when I step on it like my other one, when I tried to 'double check' my weight. I definitely recommend this scale. It can hold up to 400lbs, twice as much as my old scale! Thanks again, EatSmart! Find out about EatSmart body scales at these links: Amazon, LIKE EatSmart Products on Facebook!, Twitter: @EatSmartScales, Pinterest, Google+, Follow the EatSmart Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate