Wednesday, November 14, 2012

SodaStream Source

I am so excited about this product! This is amazing! The SodaStream Source machine is SodaStream's newest model of home soda makers. I am what my mother would call a 'pop addict'. I just like to say that soda (pop, as I like to call it) is my coffee, since I do not drink coffee myself. This soda maker is a lifesaver for me. I can make my own fizzy drinks from home! Given, they do not taste exactly like store brand sodas (pop, soft drink), but they are delicious if you ask me. It is cheaper in the long run, pop bottles do not stack up in my kitchen, and they are healthier for you too! Sodastream is not only environmentally friendly, but they like to make better-for-you soda options. With about 60 flavors to choose from including regular, diet, and sparkling water options, you consume less calories per serving and no high fructose corn syrup! They use real sugar for regular flavors and sucralose (a natural, no calorie sweetener) for diet flavors. I love this stuff! I definitely reccomend SodaStream to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate