Sunday, March 17, 2013

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil

I was very skeptical of this oil. I have combination hair, it is very dry and brittle, yet gets oily easily. I was amazed by this oil spray! It makes my hair so smooth and healthy looking. I like to spray it on after I shower when my hair is still damp, but it can also be used on dry hair. Maybe it will even prevent my split ends from coming back! This dry oil is a spray form and comes in a 5oz bottle for around $5.99. It contains 3 Nutritive Fruit Weightless Oils: Olive, Avocado, and Shea. It is also great for moisturizing your skin as well and doesn't leave an oily residue! This is a miracle oil! I definitely recommend trying it. You can find it at Walmart and Target stores. Perfect for everyday use. Thank you, BzzAgent #ImaBzzagent. GarnierUSA.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate