Monday, February 2, 2015

Ideal Shape Meal Replacement (Chocolate)

The great people at Ideal Shape sent over some of their meal replacement for me to try out during me weight loss journey! This meal replacement is a lot better than others that I have tried and it is made from potatoes so I helps keep you satisfied! I was nervous at first, but the taste is surpringly great! It almost taste like cold cocoa, almost. I like that it still tastes good in just water. I have read that others have tried it in milk and it was great, but I have yet to test that out. This meal replacement can be used to replace 1 to 2 meals a day and helps curb your appetite. My favorite part is that it is low carb and still tastes good! Did I mention it is full of your essential nutrients? They also come in vanilla and strawberry flavors. You can also find their bars on the Ideal Shape site as well. Get $5 off now on $29.99 or more! Please follow along my journey with Ideal Shape on my weight loss page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate