Monday, December 1, 2014

Dream Eyes Aqua Cat Eye Colored Contact Lenses

Have you ever wanted to be a cat? Well at least dress up like one? You can! With Dream Eyes' line of colored contacts you can dress up as crazy as you want. If you are not looking to go all out, they do have natural colors as well that just enhance your eyes color instead of turning into an animal or vampire. These contacts are the Aqua Cat Eye product #60197. I love them, because they are bright and bold and make a statement. They are also made of 42% water! There is no doubt these will be comfortable. They last about 4 years unopened, then 12 months after opening. These lenses come in 2 separate sterile saline packs in 1 box. They are also non-prescription so you can where them with glasses or if you do not have a vision prescription. I can not try them on today, because I do not have a case to store them in, but as soon as I can I will post a picture of the beautiful cat eyes! I cannot wait to wear these next Halloween! Thank you etailPR and Spooky Eyes!
Be an e-tailPR blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate