Sunday, November 16, 2014

Colon Cleanse by Purists Choice | 100% Natural Detox Formula

I recently had the opportunity to try out Colon Cleanse by Purists Choice. I was looking for something to help me feel 'clean' on the inside. I suffer from frequent constipation so I was so glad to find this to be made of natural ingredients. I loved the licorice scent. According to their Amazon page, this is what the product does for you: -High in powerful antioxidants such as Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C and the B-vitamin group. -Loaded with insoluble fiber to and cleanse the lower intestine of toxic buildup. -Ginger and licorice root detoxify the liver and kidneys, fight free radicals and reduce inflammation. -Works gently but thoroughly to boost immunity and restore digestive health. -Fights toxic buildup of pesticides, herbicides, toxic metals and many other unhealthy substances ingested with our food and water. -Restores immune system to optimum function by removing toxic buildup and enabling the absorption of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants in the lower intestine. The bottle says "helps to liquify waste", DO NOT be afraid of this! I was a bit worried at first, but after the first dose, it did absolutely nothing. I even upped the dose even though it says not to. It still did nothing. I cannot say I recommend the product, because I really thought it should have done something. I can say that I had NO side effects, good or bad. If you are willing to try it, go ahead. It may work differently for different people. Check them out on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate