Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Garden of Life Raw Meal

This post may be a little shorter than I had hoped, only because I could not get this stuff down! I was hoping that I would like this since trying to lose weight and looking for a meal replacement with the most nutrients. I am grateful to Garden of Life for the free samples. This meal replacement is packed full of your daily nutrients that you need and comes in a variety of flavors. I didn't mind the Marley Coffee, and that is saying something since I hate coffee. But these all have a distinct taste of probably one ingredient, not sure what it is, but I think if they were able to remake it without this particular ingredient it would taste really good. I didn't mind the vanilla flavors either. The Chocolate Cacao did not taste chocolatey at all! If it wasn't for the taste I would use this. It is a decent price for something with so many nutrients, but is definitely an acquired taste. I recommend at least trying Garden of Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate