Saturday, February 15, 2014

Calorease™ (weight managment supplement)

Recently, I had the chance to try out a new product called Calorease. As a person who struggles with her weight constantly, I was pretty excited to test this out. The product is supposed to help with weight loss by binding to dietary fats in the stomach (reducing calories from fatty foods you eat). It is basically a form of fiber called FBCx aka Alpha-cyclodextrin . While reading the ingredients, this was the only ingredient listed on the box: 1000mg FBCx Alpha-cyclodextrin (2000mg per serving). The instructions say to take up to 6 tablets a day and it is supposed to reduce the calories in the fatty foods you eat by 500 calories. Calorease says it is a stimulant free, naturally sourced, heart healthy, and clinically researched supplement. It is allowed by the FDA. During my experience with this product, unfortunately, I did not see any weight loss results. One result though(this may be TMI,but we are dealing with fiber here), it did make me quite regular. There are not supposed to be any side effects, however, I did notice my bowel movements had a burning smell which lasted for a few days even after the product was gone. Other than that, it did not seem harmful in any way. Unfortunately I have to say I wouldn't recommend this product as a weight loss aid, but if you are looking for a good fiber supplement this may be for you. You can find more information about Calorease here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate