Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Angelina Racerback Bra #282

This is another sample I have received, in black, complimentary from Angelina Hosiery for review. This is by far my new favorite bra. It is very comfortable and stylish. No more paying arms and a legs for great bras! The Angelina Racerback Bra. Wired, Padded, All-Lace Back comes in a Pack of 6 Assorted-Color Bra #282 for around $25. For 6 bras!! That is amazing. The racerback goes great with my summer tanks. It is comfortable and supportive. Like most bras it also has adjustable straps. I love the lace detail as well, and the rhinestones in the front closure snap, so pretty! You should definitely check them out! Did I mention that the lace doesn't itch! Find yours on Amazon or Angelina Hosiery! I definitely am falling in love with the Angelina products! Thank you again, Angelina!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate