Saturday, May 5, 2012

Loreal True Match Liquid Foundation

This is by far my favorite foundation! I bought this liquid foundation in alabster as I am very pale. It matches my skin tone perfectly! Before I found this foundation, I never revieved compliments on my skin. Then I started using this and was told that I was glowing! Best compliment ever! This foundation covers my blemishes without having to pack it on. It also evens out my skin color. It is not too thick, nor to liquidy. is is more of a creamy texture. This leaves my skin smooth, not greasy. I would apply moisturizer first as it will show off dry spots. It can be messy if you are not too careful. It comes in a small glass bottle with a screw on top. I would have preferred a pump style, but I am willing to deal. I purchased this at my local Meijer, and it cost around $10. I definately reccomend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate