Saturday, May 5, 2012

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo

I had the oppurtunity to try out this shampoo from BzzAgent. My scalp gets oily quickly, but my ends are dry from damage. I was really excited to try out this product when I recieved it, however, after using this shampoo my head still felt oily. I was dissapointed. The scent is great, it is very fruity, but it does not stay in the hair for long. It is made with avacado, shea, and olive oils to repair damage. I haven't used this product for very long, so I cannot say much about the reducing damage effect, but hopefully it will help my dry hair even though it does not cleanse it well. The bottle has a nice button on the cap, which makes it easier to flip open. The shampoo is not too liquidy and not too thick, just the right texture. I would not reccomend this product if you have oily hair or an oily scalp. I believe this costs around $3 at your local drugstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate