Sunday, May 13, 2012

Freeman Beauty Facial Clay Mask Chocolate & Strawberry

This clay mask is made with natural, botanical ingredients. It includes Shea and Cocoa Butter to help moisturize dry skin. This is a detoxifying mask so it helps to unclog pores as well. I really liked this mask because it really did help with my severely dry face. My face felt smooth even days after using it. It smelled just like chocolate, which I thought was amazing. When I first applied it I noticed that it dries very quickly, which is a good thing. This product is supposed to have a toning effect. While it dried, it felt like it was tightening my face. It was weird, but a cool feeling as well. Although I loved the product overall, I can no longer use it as it is very sensitive to my skin and caused a burning/tingling effect and turned my face bright red. I am not saying it does this with everyone, it may just be my sensative skin. I would reccomend that you at least give it a try, because of it's great moisturizing effect. You can purchase a 6oz bottle for $3.99 at Drugstore.com or look for it at your local drugstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate